HOW TO PLAY TEXAS HOLDEM POKER
As card games have driven their way through ancient history into the modern world, Texas hold'em poker is one of
the most popular card game that is preferred by everyone. The massive popularity of
online poker tournaments and games is trending in today's world as this game is
not just meant for entertainment but it also enhances one's intelligence and the has the potential to make the
player a lot money. Texas Hold'em, otherwise called Hold'em - where two cards are dealt face down called
"The hole cards" with five other community cards which come on the board are called "the community cards".
KNOW HOW TO PLAY THE GAME TEXAS HOLD'EM POKER
- The game starts with two dealt face down cards; called "hole cards" that are given to each player on the table.
- This action is followed by a round of betting, betting begins with a small blind then followed by a big blind.
Small blind and big blind are a compulsory or forced bet that one must bet before the first round.
- A player on the left to the dealer button is called the small blind (dealer button is made to sit as small
blind in heads-up) and the player left to the small blind is called the big blind (if the table has only two
players the second player on the left to the dealer button is posted as big blind).
- After blinds, the betting runs clockwise on the table with each player having three options to call, fold, or raise.
- The action gets back to the small blind making the blinds go "live" means, in clockwise the players can raise
the bets with respect to their card's strength.
- This action is followed by," the community cards". The first three cards of the community cards are dealt
face-up in the middle of the table, which is called the "Flop".
- The second round of betting is made on the table after the flop. The bet starts clockwise from the small
blind to other players in the table.
- After the second round of betting, the fourth card of the community cards is dealt face-up in the middle of
the table called the "Turn" routing to another round of betting.
- Finally, the last round of the betting is made after the fifth card of the community cards is dealt face-up
on the table called the "River".
To win the pot in TEXAS HOLD'EM, a player have to make the best five-card combination out of hole cards and the
community cards as per the hand ranking. The poker games is played for high cards only.